Avery update: Avery is getting really good with her 'spelling'. She can figure out what most words start with when we say them, she can spell a couple words on her own (Avery, stop), and can recognize a lot of words in books. She is also getting really good at writing a few letters (A, M, O, V, X, Y, and sometimes N). Here is her attempt at writing her name...I think it's pretty good for not quite 3 years old!
Collin update: his new trick this week is reaching for his toes. I remember Avery was doing this by around 3 months old, but I think what slowed Collin down was that he is about twice her size! It's hard to lift up those big legs! And of course since I'm twice as busy with 2 kids, I have not been able to get a picture of him holding his toes yet. I swear he was doing it right before I got out the camera to take this picture though...
2 comments:
Nice pictures! I'm glad my wonderful son-in-law takes such great care of you and my Portland grands!! That last picture of Collin laying on his back looks so much like Nick at that age!
He's huge! and adorable.
Post a Comment