We had a great time at the Tulip Festival this weekend. It was a beautiful day and the tulip fields were amazing! So pretty to be surrounded by all these flowers with the mountains off in the distance.
They had lots of great activities and bouncy houses for kids. Avery even got to go bungie jumping!!! It was funny because she said she was too scared to ride the ponies, but yet she had a blast on this ride!
All the beautiful tulips make such a gorgeous backdrop to your pictures! How pretty! And, leave it to Avery to get to go bungee jumping before either of us Roberta - I think you and I started talking about doing that together when you were 12 or 13... remember? When is Avery going Parasailing?!?! LOL
2 comments:
That last picture of Avery is amazing. She looks so happy!
All the beautiful tulips make such a gorgeous backdrop to your pictures! How pretty! And, leave it to Avery to get to go bungee jumping before either of us Roberta - I think you and I started talking about doing that together when you were 12 or 13... remember? When is Avery going Parasailing?!?! LOL
Post a Comment