Sunday, May 3, 2009

Avery, hats and friends...

We have not had any big adventures lately, so nothing major to post. But I know my mom needs her Avery fix, so I dug through some pictures and videos from the past month or two which never made the blog. Enjoy...

For some reason, Avery in a hat always cracks me up. Here are a couple cute shots of Avery wearing her play hat while going shopping....



Classic daddy's girl! Go Celtics!


A couple of weeks ago we met up with the Conway's for a picnic. Here's Avery with Rory, who is almost 1 already! Uh oh...that makes Avery almost 2...time is flying!!

She may be almost 2, but she couldn't resist chasing Rory around. I think she has completely forgotten that she ever crawled!

This video has been cracking us up for weeks, and Avery makes me play her "Avery and Laney video" all the time! We were babysitting Delaney and her baby brother Brady a while ago, and they were cracking us up at dinner. Avery adores Delaney. Watch how she copies everything Delaney says...

No comments: