Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Trip to Michigan

We just returned from a long weekend in Michigan visiting family and friends. It was a great trip aside from Avery getting 2 new teeth and pneumonia!!! Poor girl. I think the combination of those 2 things brought on her new phase...super clingy! So, needless to say, Avery was very cranky all weekend. I think the picture below is the only one I have where she's smiling (thanks to the funny hat the Norvell's gave her!)...



We were sad to have to miss some of our planned visits when Avery wasn't feeling well, but once her antibiotics kicked in, we were able to visit with some friends. Here's Avery with Dana...



Here's Avery with her buddy Jake on his 2nd birthday...

Avery also got to catch up over lunch with her friend Samantha....

We got to spend some time with the Pope's. Here we are with Avery's uncle Nick, Grampa Lee, and Great Grampa Hank...




Grampa tried to help Avery learn to walk...



Uncle Nick got to bond with Avery...

Grandma Connie invited her whole family out for dinner on Sunday. It was so nice to see everyone!

No comments: