Wednesday, August 29, 2007

more pictures of avery...

Jon was very busy working and running in the Hood to Coast relay this past week (Avery was impressed that her dad ran 20 miles!!). So Avery and I mostly hung out around the house, and we did make it out to the zoo one day. Avery's new favorite thing to do is drool! And she's now getting an almost daily manicure after she scratched her cheek really bad earlier this week which you can see in some of the pictures.


At the zoo with Sarah...




At the zoo with elephants...

checking out her shoes...




1 comment:

Connie said...

Roberta and Jon - thank you for more pictures!! You're catching such cute smiles - I'll bet she'll be giggling and laughing next time I see her! She's going to grow to love elephants just like me - although it seems they must lull her to sleep (check her 7 week old picture at the zoo!). Love you guys, thanks again! Gramma Connie